Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moron murders lion. Ruins life.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-33710613

Now I'm no fun of hunting. I'm not opposed to hunting if you eat what you kill, but hunting for sport. Fuck off.
    Its not a sport. You want it classifying as a sport, then get dropped off into the "hunting zone" and make your own weapons from what is available. Guns are acceptable if you manufacture the smelter, mine the gunpowder, and manufacture the equipment yourself.
    Hell, boxing doesn't allow one of the boxers to enter the ring tooled up with modern weaponry, so why does "hunting" get a pass on this?
    How the fuck can staring down the barrel of a rifle, with completely no risk to yourself, be considered "sport".
    Hell, we might as well start handing out active duty medals to people who play Medal of Honour.
    BUT.
    Does this fucking retard deserve to have his life ruined because of the legal (or possibly illegal......watch this space) actions he has taken?
    Is it fair to hang this fuckwit up by his nut-sack to try and dissuade other overcompensating thugshits from acting in what could be regarded as a morally reprehensible manner.
    Oh, and if anyone gets dragged into a feminist using this as an example of male entitlement, don't forget Rebecca Francis or Melissa Bachman, who's acts of sociopathy blew over in a day.
    Lets see how this chap gets patriarchy and male privilege to save his livelihood.
    Clearly I think he is being treated harshly, but I am trying not to let my bias show.

he gets what he deserves.

how the fuck he got to be a doctor/dentist when he was stupid enough to shoot a well known animal that was living in a conservation zone, the he got people to lead it out of so he could kill it.

so yeah I have no sympathy for him.

but on the hunt to eat thing, if it was legal to hunt them I would actually like to try Lion meat, but then I would try dog if somewhere sold it.

Comment

Ignorance is not a good escuse. I don't believe in mob mentality, but can see why people are pissed. I do think if it is ruled he acted illegally he should be deported to Zimbabwe to answer for his crime (although America will never force one of it's citizens abroad for trial, just look at Amanda Knox.) So he will get off scott free regardless of what happens.

On a personal level I wish the Lion had ripped his limbs off.
      Last edited by totally Not Cartoon Head; 29-07-15, 22:54.

Comment

Its really hard to have any sympathy for him, but I'm not sure which would be worse, life imprisonment in a Zimbabwean jail, or homelessness in the states.

Comment

His life and career are in the process of being ruined, and I for one am enjoying every second of it. If there was a headline a week from now saying he's hanged himself I'd feel no sympathy at all. He deserves it.

What he does for "fun" isn't a sport. It's killing things that can't fight back. That's something only someone without a conscience can do, so I believe he is a genuine danger to every person he comes in to contact with and as such needs to be removed from society altogether (or jailed, in other words).

Comment

I bet he skimped on anaesthetic for his patients too to get a power kick from seeing them wince. Happens a lot to people who go bald.

Comment

Originally posted by Belimawr View Post
              he gets what he deserves.

how the fuck he got to be a doctor/dentist when he was stupid enough to shoot a well known animal that was living in a conservation zone, the he got people to lead it out of so he could kill it.

so yeah I have no sympathy for him.

but on the hunt to eat thing, if it was legal to hunt them I would actually like to try Lion meat, but then I would try dog if somewhere sold it.
              check some southeast asian eateries. there are a few in the states mostly out west that sell dog.

Comment

Originally posted by unclecid View Post

check some southeast asian eateries. there are a few in the states mostly out west that sell dog.
                Asians have an alien culture though. They don't seem to have a conscience or anything like that. The ones born in the west do, where the human race became civilized, but in their culture they're just savages. You can see it in videos where someone is getting stabbed to death in the street and everybody just carries on their business, or when there's a car crash - nobody bothers to help.

Then you look at their employment standards, where workers are locked inside their factories in cages at night (this isn't even an exaggeration) and paid in 3 bowls of rice a day. I don't feel sorry for them though because if they were factory owners they'd be doing the exact same thing - locking workers in cages and paying them with just enough rice to survive and do another days work.

In the 19th century the scientific line of thinking was that the white race was superior and everybody else were backward savages. They were right, but it wasn't about race. There's only one race of humans. It's white culture that was superior (and it still is, and most likely will be until it's wiped out by immigration).

Comment

Originally posted by Dayve View Post

You can see it in videos where someone is getting stabbed to death in the street and everybody just carries on their business, or when there's a car crash .
                  I always suspected you spent time on gore sites.

I have to say hunting is one of those topics I'm happy to let the people who have an opinion one way or another argue about and make a democratic decision on. I'll go along with whoever wins as long as it was a fair fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Tartrazine View Post

I always suspected you spent time on gore sites.

I have to say hunting is one of those topics I'm happy to let the people who have an opinion one way or another argue about and make a democratic decision on. I'll go along with whoever wins as long as it was a fair fight.
                    Well, the majority (I'm talking like 99%) of the civilized world (where people have a conscience and understand that suffering isn't pleasant and so try to inflict as little of it as possible) are very much against hunting UNLESS people are hunting to feed themselves and their families. So, if you did it by democratic vote, hunting (except for food) would be completely and utterly banned full stop.

Why do you suspect I spend time on gore sites? What exactly is your opinion of me - a man who has no criminal record and who has never (and would never) intentionally harm another living being, and who would help anybody with anything, no matter how much of an inconvenience it might be, if they just ask? I'm more of a pacifist and a Christian than Jesus was.

The only website I frequent which could be considered a "gore" website is Liveleak, except it isn't a gore website. Some of the videos are gory, most are just police chases or high school fights or car accidents (car accidents aren't gore unless there's gore). Of the gory videos I won't watch any that contain beheadings, any form of torture or animal cruelty. Of the remaining categories of gore I usually turn the volume off because I find it's the only way I can tolerate it without losing sleep. Furthermore I don't watch them because I enjoy watching them, I watch them because it's interesting in a morbid sort of way. I enjoy seeing and knowing what goes on in the world.

So don't suspect negative things about me because you'll almost always be wrong.
                    Last edited by Dayve; 31-07-15, 23:50.

Comment

So don't suspect negative things about me because you'll almost always be wrong.
                      I need to remember to use smiley faces.

Anhoo, bloke shoots an armadillo, ricochet hits him in the head. Seemed topical

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-33748027

Comment

I assume that 90% of the time everyone on this forum is taking the piss.

Comment

Originally posted by JackRabbit View Post
                          I assume that 90% of the time everyone on this forum is taking the piss.
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	download.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	8.9 KB
ID:	11301

Comment

Originally posted by Tartrazine View Post

I need to remember to use smiley faces.

Anhoo, bloke shoots an armadillo, ricochet hits him in the head. Seemed topical

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-33748027
                            Why would anybody shoot an Armadillo though? Human beings piss me off. Armadillo just chillin' and out looking for Chickadillos and some sister fucking Texan prick shoots it.

Well I wish the bullet had ricoched in to his eye and killed him.

Comment

Why would anybody shoot an Armadillo though? Human beings piss me off. Armadillo just chillin' and out looking for Chickadillos and some sister fucking Texan prick shoots it.

Well I wish the bullet had ricoched in to his eye and killed him.

Comment

Working...
                              X