Married at first sight.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Married at first sight.

Dayve, Daniel, Bel, this might be your only chance!

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/t...at-first-sight

No thanks. Marriage is two people deciding they love each other enough that they want to spend the rest of their lives together. It's not some "experts" deciding you're compatible because you both like line dancing. It doesn't work that way. Most of the women I meet I'd fucking strangle them if I had to spend an hour in the same room. I think most women would probably feel the same way about me if I'm honest, not just because I'm ugly (which is ultimately trivial) but because unless I meet a woman that has a personality compatible with mine (there aren't many) I'll just withdraw in to myself and be shy and awkward. I am not a confident man, at all.

So I couldn't really think of anything worse than some phoney "expert" hack frauds pairing me up with a woman who's going to disappoint me and make me shy and awkward, and who is going to be disappointed with me just the same.

And besides all this, this program is fucking poison for the brains of the people who live in this country. It's mind destroying poison. It exists to kill your brain cells and make people wonder "will they have sex!?!?" just like Big Brother, Celebrity Big Brother, The Only Way is Essex and other pure fucking filth that has destroyed western culture and given young people a false idea of what real life actually is.

Fucking filth.

Comment

But think of the ratings.......

Comment

I watched em all. You'll never guess which ones stay married and which ones break up!!!

Comment

I could find a wife if I wanted, but working on averages I probably have another 50 or so years to live, now why would you want to be stuck with one person for that long?

Comment

Almost like me. I was married 6 months after meeting her. be 5 years next year.

Comment

Originally posted by JackRabbit View Post
              Dayve, Daniel, Bel, this might be your only chance!

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/t...at-first-sight
              Better add your name to that list ¬¬

Comment

Originally posted by totally Not Cartoon Head View Post
                That's brave! How come you got married so quickly?

Comment

Originally posted by totally Not Cartoon Head View Post
                  same thing for me met in may married in october...made it just shy of 8 years before she divorced me....GOOD LUCK!

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel View Post

Better add your name to that list ¬¬
                    Why on earth would I go and do something stupid like that?

Comment

Originally posted by unclecid View Post

same thing for me met in may married in october...made it just shy of 8 years before she divorced me....GOOD LUCK!

nothing like a happy note on the situation.

Comment

Originally posted by JackRabbit View Post

Why on earth would I go and do something stupid like that?

your getting old and who will help you when you start to have problems doing stuff for yourself?

Comment

Originally posted by Belimawr View Post

your getting old and who will help you when you start to have problems doing stuff for yourself?
                          Pfft, getting married won't insure that. More likely she will abandon you and take all your stuff.
                          Nope, if it comes to that, I will simply hire a housekeeper.
                          It's the only way you can truly know their motivation!

Comment

I more ment kids.

Comment

Originally posted by Belimawr View Post

that why you have kids. do housework for you when they are young and help you out when you are old.
                              (one of the many reasons i moved back in with my mum after she coded 3 times last winter)

Comment

Working...
                              X