Foxes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foxes

People are going on about keeping the ban of fox hunting. Suddenly every cunt and their mother is an expert on foxes and how they're adorable animals with feelings and such. I don't really care if posh people want to have a bit of fun and tear some foxes to shreds, they're overgrown rodents quite frankly that need to be culled to some extent anyway else their numbers get out of hand. We also need to protect our precious chickens from these rat-like vermin. I like chicken more than I like foxes.

Animal hunting for food is fine, it has been that way since humans have been around hunting things for sport is one of the biggest cuntish things a human can do. Wan't to play tough guy hunter? Join the Syrian army fighting against Isis, or go to some African 3rd world country and hunt slave traders and militia rapists.

And I am not saying this because foxes are adorable (but they are), i would say it about any other wild animal, no matter how aesthetically pleasing they are.
    Last edited by totally Not Cartoon Head; 13-07-15, 13:31.

Comment

I don't agree with killing lions, rhinos and elephants etc.. anything majestically sentient and has earned its place in the animal kingdom, but a fox...really?

Comment

The issue is that all lower class bloodsports, like cock fighting and badger baiting etc, have been banned in the past, but due to the hugely disproportionate influence that upper classes have historically held over lawmaking they've always been able to keep the bloodsport that they like legal. Now perhaps it's time to address that balance.

Comment

but a Fox is probably more intelligent than a Rhino, their intelligence and adaptability is the reason they still exist, unlike the wolves, bears and lynx.

Comment

Huh, hadn't considered the cock fighting point.

Not that I agree with fox hunting. If honey shot it, that's one thing. But fox hunting is just cruel.

Comment

thats the way I see fox hunting, if you want to go out and shoot them fair enough, if you proposed chasing any other animal on horses with a pack of dags the animal rights groups would be on your ass and half the public would be screaming animal cruelty.

keeping population in check can be done a fairly humane way, instead of a bunch of posh cunts going out on horses. if they want to go ride a horse with their dogs go do it, you don't need to torment a helpless animal.

Comment

Originally posted by Belimawr View Post
                but a Fox is probably more intelligent than a Rhino, their intelligence and adaptability is the reason they still exist, unlike the wolves, bears and lynx.

But is it as majestic as the rhino..?

The thing that slightly annoys me is I think most people just don't like the fact it's being done by posh cunts not that they actually give a damn about foxes.

Comment

to be honest I think the animals should be put back in check by reintroducing their predators, fix the chain of command in the country and you won't need to cull anything.

bring back bears, wolves, lynx and the other cool animals and the populations would soon level out, would also get rid of a few ramblers and campers.

Comment

Well if animal populations get out of hand, they run the threat of stripping an area of its resources and not only endanger their own kind, but also other species living in the same area. Clearly its high time we allowed the toffs to hunt Northerners.
                    Well, maybe all northerners is a bit harsh, but certainly the populations of Liverpool, Manchester and Newcastle could do with a bit of a cull, they are all infested with vermin.
                    Of course you would have to overlook the fact that fox hunting never kept fox populations in check anyway but when did a little thing like facts stop the rich from doing whatever they wanted.

Comment

you have my full support for a cull of Newcastle.

Comment

The fact that foxes exist in such numbers mean they have earned their right to exist. Despite being hunted relentlessly for centuries they exist in large numbers. Unlike lions and tigers and such who have been hunted, are more fearsome, yet are dropping in numbers.

Now, apart from taking pleasure in ripping terrified animals to pieces for sport, fox hunting snob cunts destroy the countryside and peoples' gardens. They just ride right through, ripping up gardens and destroying furniture and fences, then arrogantly tell the owners to "just send us the bill". And god help you if you try to stand up to them and tell them to get out of your garden, these very rich and very powerful people.

Comment

im all for hunting as long as you eat what you kill or it is for population control.
                          i have personally taken part in coyote hunts to bring their population down. (coyote is the ONLY predator animal in north america that has thrived since the arrival of european settlers)
                          i cannot stand "sport" hunts like your fox clubs or our redneck dog hunters. ( the redneck sits on a chair mounted on top of dog cages in back of pickup and lets his dogs drive the animals to him)

Comment

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews...sts/ar-AAcZmJF

they so need to do this, wolves and lynx (what is the plural of lynx or is it like sheep?) are cool and would make things a lot more interesting, then onto bears..........

Comment

That's interesting, fucking farmers complaining though.

Did we ever have bears in this country..?

Comment

Working...
                              X